Exonerated???

I’m all done with the news...

...have been for quite awhile.

It appears to be a soap opera being sold to everyone in a package.

I don’t know what to make of the Mueller report and can’t possibly have an opinion until it is summarized by anyone other than someone who is part of the cover up.

William Barr?

Donald Jr.

Trump himself?

Sarah Sanders?

Nope.

I can’t take their word for it.

My feeling on all of it is that sooner or later it will all come out...

...we will learn the truth.

Maybe in a movie, ten or twenty years down the road after all the characters have exited the stage.

“Trust none of what you hear and less of what you see.”

That Springsteen lyric has been buzzing around my brain since I heard the “exonerated” claim.

There was no Trump Tower meeting?

Flynn, Manafort, Gates, and 10 Russians weren’t charged?

“I fired Comey cause of this Rusher thing?” Wasn’t actually part of the Lester Holt interview?

I just don’t know...

...and it’s painful because the rest of that lyric is:

“This is what will be.”

This is what will be..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie