It’s Going to Be 33 Tomorrow

What a week it’s been.

Mueller report, sickness, opening day, coverup of Mueller report, Talk of defunding Special Olympics, Zicam, college hoops.

“At least the weather is breaking,” I said to the convenient store clerk.

“It’s going to be a high of 30 on Sunday,” she said.

You have got to be kidding me!

The other day I passed a golf course. There was a single guy on the green. He didn’t look like he was having fun, but he was out there!

“I’ve been sick,” another guy on the site said.

“Me too.”

And it lingers.

The cold, the political nastiness, the lousy weather.

“Man, I’ve had enough!! Longest winter ever.”

The clerk laughed.

“In a few weeks, it’ll all be forgotten.”

That is how life goes.

Eventually, it will warm up. The Zicam will probably work. Baseball will be on every night. We’ll know what Mueller wanted to say...

...”hot enough for you?”

I can’t wait for someone to ask me that!!

33 freaking degrees!

Hoodie under my jacket for Monday sites.

And it lingers.

Have a nice weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie