I Can’t Feel My Feet

It’s March.

That’s enough!

The Yankees open up in 3 weeks and it’s freaking 10 degrees!

Ah well, what can you do?

I didn’t watch any shows that had Luke Perry in them but things get real when 52 year old men drop dead.

He had a couple of kids, was famous and had plenty of money. Everyone came out of the woodwork to say he was a good man.

Didn’t help him.

That’s too young!

Read a story about Kylie Jenner being declared a billionaire. Nice work if you can get it. Just need a half a billion start...then a sex tape.

I couldn’t pick her out of a lineup.

Good for her.

It’s Girl Scout cookie time.

I don’t like them.

I’m a fan of cookies from time to time, but I never really liked the Girl Scout variety. I’ve bought plenty through the years, but lately I just order them and tell them to keep ‘em.

I’m late to the party...

...like 8 years, but I’ve started watching Shameless.

Crazy show.

Frank Gallagher is an all-time character.

“I bailed on season 4,” Jake said when he saw me watching it.

I’ll keep watching for now...

...after all we have about 10 more weeks of winter.

Freezing my ass off!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie