Call a Waaaa-ambulance!

I really wanted to battle through this little illness without complaint.

I know of some dear friends who are truly sick and facing some life and death situations. They are handling it with strength and grace....

...but my nose is all stuffed up!

We’ve all been there.

Just feeling lousy.

Tired of feeling that way, even sleep is troubled, and the boredom sets in.

“I just want to feel better!”

“You really need to stay home tomorrow,” Karhy said, on Sunday night.

“I can’t,” I answered. “I have scheduled events where employees of the company are showing up for training that’s been scheduled for months.”

“Well, you’ll be fun to be around.”

I know I won’t!

I don’t want to be the martyr...

...I wanted to just stay home until I felt better...

...but I didn’t.

And despite my uncomfortable hours, it wasn’t a life-threatening event.

I kept my distance from everyone.

Muddled through and survived it.

“You’ve hardly whined at all,” Kathy said, as she rolled her eyes.

“Do you know who’s in first in the NCAA bracket?” I asked.

“And that’s why everyone hates you.”

Ah well,

Call a Waaaa-ambulance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie