Finally!

I’m actually looking forward to a week!

I haven’t seen my friends...

...family meetings have been scarce.

We’ve all been trapped in the house...

...trying to not freeze our asses off.

And here we are!

March Madness!

I watched a few games with my boys this weekend, and we chatted about who looks good...

...and last night, the brackets came out.

Last year I won the big bracket pool I was in with about 180 others. I’ve been reminding as many of them as I can:

“You’re all chasing the big red dog!”

(I was roundly booed).

On Tuesday we’ll draw our teams out of the hat.

Fun!

Meanwhile, it’s still 30-something degrees...

...but tourney this week...

...Yankees open next week!

Maybe we will survive after all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie