You Rang?

The cell phone craze is well-documented.

Yet, the other day I was holding a training class and I let the attendants have a ten-minute break.

Every head went down to their phone.

It was kinda’ sad, actually...

...30 people sitting there. None of them talking to the next guy.

And my phone vibrated.

It was a number from California.

“I’m calling you about the repayment of your student loans.”

“I paid my student loans off in 1993,” I said.

“Oh, we can help you with that!”

I ended the call and blocked the number.

But there were more.

What’s truly annoying is that now I’m getting calls from the 7-1-6 area code.

“We can help you secure a loan!”

“Do you think I’d negotiate a loan with a person who’d cold-call me?” I asked.

And it’s been really nasty lately.

Calls coming in at all times of day and night.

The other day I got a text! Some guy named Austin.

He had answers to secure my financial future.

I just keeping blocking them...

...but then...

“Did you call me from this number?” A very annoyed woman said when I answered
call from her!

“I did not.”

“Well, I keep getting calls from your number.”

Seriously????

What the hell is going on?

I hate the phone!

Hate it!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie