Weekend Update

Kept an ear out for the Thai kids and their soccer coach and their cave rescue. At least 4 kids have been saved by some really brave men.

Is it too much to wonder what they were doing down there? I only played a single year of soccer (I was the worst player ever) but I don’t recall any boat trips.

I am worried for all though, and I’m amazed at what people will do to help others.

Which makes the kids in cages at the border so hard to fathom. The judge has ordered all families to be restored, but it appears no one knows how to get that done.

The idiotic plan is difficult to swallow.

I looked up on Sunday.

There wasn’t a cloud in the sky. Temperatures were great too. I had such a deep temptation to rest my weary legs, but it’s hard not to go outside.

So I did.

Anyone want to lend me a left leg and two feet?

There was a quote making the social media rounds this weekend. It was Trump at his rally talking nonsensical about Elton John and how he has less records than Trump even though he has an organ.

I’d reprint it here, but it nauseates me.

Go find it.

It’s mind-numbingly dense.

Speaking of which, what happened to Rudy Giuliani?

He was on the morning shows saying that Trump will speak with Mueller if Mueller will first present evidence that crimes have been committed.

We watch a lot of cop shows.

Never seen one that played out like that.

The Yankees keep winning, but so do the Suck Sux.

Feels a lot like 1977 or 2003.

Will be a fun rest of the summer.

I’m just looking forward to a day when the Red Sux play a team over .500.

And the weekend is over.

Brings to mind a Bruce quote.

“Monday when the foreman calls time I already got Friday on my mind.”

Summer doesn’t appear to last long here and I keep thinking about having worn a coat from September to May.

Have a good week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie