How’s Your Trip?

Pretty hard not to watch what’s going on across the pond, huh?

There’s a huge blimp of a Baby Trump floating through the sky, over 250,000 people who are gathered to protest the American President.

A video of Trump and the Queen is also making the rounds. Trump is walking aimlessly and the Queen makes an attempt to go to the right, is blocked by Trump’s back. The Queen breaks to the left and then finally catches up.

The look of hatred on her face is priceless.

And that’s not the worst part.

There was the NATO fight where he gaslighted our allies, got nothing changed, and then said it was all better now.

Following that he did an interview where he hammered the prime minister and then explained that he didn’t say what they had on tape.

He will play some golf (cause what good is a week of being a president if you don’t play at least 36 holes) and then...

...Putin!!!

Yet, that isn’t exactly going off without a hitch.

You see, Bob Mueller also seems to have a flair for the dramatic.

Trump and Putin were all set to meet without anyone else...

...but 12 more indictments were issued in the fake witch hunt that has now resulted in 35 indictments and includes a couple of guilty pleas and the campaign chairman in a cell for 23 hours a day.

Now those who’ve read this blog since 2016 must know that I was not a fan of this presidency, and I had a very bleak outlook on how it would go.

I was wrong.

It’s way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way worse than I could have possibly imagined.

I knew he was a con.

I knew he didn’t think or care about anyone but himself.

I understood that his tendency on minorities was shortsighted at best and potentially racist at worst...

...but I didn’t see all of this.

I was wrong...

...because I underestimated his criminal side.

Turning his back on the queen...

Treating his wife and children as second class citizens...

Hell, even ordering Mexican children to cages...

...I could imagine all that.

But, treason?

Conspiring with Putin?

That’s where I undersold him.

God save the Queen...

...and hopefully the United States of America too.

Something tells me that the next six months are going to be even more chaotic.

I hope that someone secures the blimp before it blows away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie