Little Annoyances

Bought a cup of coffee on Sunday morning and even though I wanted to drink it 3 minutes after I purchased it, I had to wait 20 because it was so damn hot.

That’s annoying.

One of my all-time biggest annoyances is the driver who sits in the first slot in the right lane when there is an open lane beside them.

They aren’t turning right on red, and neither am I because I’m behind them.

That makes my blood boil.

Those two things got me thinking.

What are some of life’s little annoyances that drive you up a wall?

The guy buying lottery tickets who picks his numbers while standing in front of you, saying, “let’s go with my son David’s Birthday. Maybe he’ll be lucky.”

Or how about the guy at the airport walking around with the blue-tooth in his ear, talking loudly, laughing, and using power words to show us that he’s important.

Those guys are rivaled by the ones who walk around with their heads down, staring at their phone, and then they just stop walking.

Phone etiquette is a real problem in the world. Having to toot the horn to get the first in line to go once the light turns green.

Annoying!

“Cold enough for you?” Or “Hot enough for you?”

Hate those guys!

And yeah, what happened to muffler laws? Bikes and cars revving the engine.

And fire sirens!!!

Do we need them anymore???

They blare for 20 minutes!

It’s 2018...we can’t alert the firemen with a text?

I never cared for loud sirens anyway. It always makes me think about the fire, accident or emergency and I feel for the people on the other end of that call.

Other pet peeves?

People who say “irregardless.”

Or as previously mentioned, “ Oakie-Dokie”

Grammar mistakes that are so simple!

“Your an idiot.”

“She went over their.”

“There going to meet us.”

“They’re three dogs.”

How hard was it to learn the right damn there?

And nowadays we have news reporters saying:

“There’s no there there.”

I hate that!

Yet, and my beautiful wife will attest, I hate, hate, hate when someone says:

“You have two choices,” and then spell out two OPTIONS!

“You can stay or you can go,”

Is one choice!!

Annoying.

Wish I could say I’m feeling better after writing this:

After all, it’s almost time to take a sip of my coffee.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie