Unsubscribed!!

There are so many ways for people to reach out.

My least favorite way of hearing from someone is a ringing phone, but some people actually want to talk to you. A few of my older, male clients will call. You have to answer because they don’t actually email or text.

Then there are the incessant texters.

They can be handled, but pull over first!

(Sometimes I will answer a phone call by sending a text: “In a meeting, what’s up?”)

‘Cause I don’t feel like talking!

Before the Bruce on Broadway Show the man behind us was talking. Talk, talk, talk, talk. He was blabbing on about everything from the weather to how his feet were feeling.

I don’t get it.

I say a lot less words than most people!

Yet, emails are a whole ‘nother matter.

As I go about my day I know they’re there. Every couple of hours I will check them, and I cringe when I see the number.

20 new emails were coming through every two hours and I figured out that about 12-15 were garbage.

Then I figured out that they were all ads that I always delete without looking at.

Lo and behold I saw an “unsubscribe” option on my phone.

For the past few days I’ve been exercising that option.

Some of them are still getting through...

...but I’m working on it.

How did they all get my email address in the first place!

Wish me luck.

I just checked my email from overnight:

Only 11.

8 of which mean zip to me.

Unsubscribe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie