Pure Garbage

I didn’t actually believe that someone could crush those kids, but once again, I was way too rosy in my outlook.

There were plenty of people willing to disparage the kids who were the face of the March for Life on Saturday.

Nasty stuff.

Fox News was up front about how they were mere children who had no business taking center stage.

Rick Santorum said the absolute dumbest of all things by suggesting those kids should take CPR courses instead.

Is there a CPR course that stuffs blood back into the bodies of their classmates who are full of lead?

Trump ran off to his golf course.

He had zip to say.

But at least he didn’t take out shots at the children...

...the talking heads did.

I couldn’t even stomach some of the things I heard.

I saw a photo of the children as they got ready to appear on “Ellen”.

They were smiling.

They were ripped for smiling. A meme went around talking about how they were crisis actors and that it was all staged in an effort to grab their precious guns.

And we thought that there might be change...

...there is a small minority that doesn’t want to hear a damn thing.

“It’s my God-Given right to own a gun!” One idiot rep screamed.

Seriously?

God decreed that every idiot gets a machine gun?

Yet, I’m not rosy enough to believe that this gun fight will be peacefully settled.

Still...

...does it feel right to you to make fun of these children?

Do you honestly believe their rage is fake?

That their grief isn’t real?

That they are not fed up?

If you do...

...and you think these kids aren’t sincere...

Shame on you.

Because it’s utter garbage.

And I’m ashamed for a whole bunch of people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie