Jim Is 50!

There are so many times during the course of a regular day when I’ll be amazed by how quickly time has flown by.

Springsteen mentioned that the sad thing about getting older is that the blank slate and the endless possibilities aren’t quite so endless.

We wear out!

I thought about that when it dawned on me that my brother, Jim is 50 years old today!

50!

I fought with him over a View Master when he was about 6.

And when you lol back there are so many memories, laughs, moments where you just realize...

...that family is where it’s at...

...and love you like a brother is a real thing.

It just sucks that life gets in the way...

...I haven’t seen much of Jim this past year...

...we all working, raising kids, battling health difficulties and battling some more.

“I keep moving through the dark, with you in my heart, my blood brother.”

That line gets a lot of play in our lives.

Our parents taught us to have one another’s back.

Jim has always helped all of us...

...he stepped into the void and has cooked a lot of meals for all of us.

He busts his ass.

He is there for his son...

...and for all of us.

I just can’t believe he’s 50 years old...

...and he still has his hair too.

Happy Birthday, brother.

We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie