I’m Alive!

If Michigan, who is favored, beats Loyola-Chicago

And if Villanova, who is favored, beats Kansas

And if ‘Nova, who will be favored and who I want to win, beats Michigan...

...my bracket will be number one.

Couple of problems:

I’ll be unable to watch the final game because of anxiety issues.

‘Nova winning a close game would zap all the fun out of it for me. If they win, I win. If they lose, I lose.

How can they even play in that game??

I may be throwing up before the ball is even tipped.

Also, Sam is a huge ‘Nova fan...

...if something goes awry my poor son may not speak until about August!

I’ve been in this position before.

Years ago, Maryland and me had the exact scenario.

The Terrapins pulled it off...

...but the two hours of game time was pure agony for me.

I’m not looking forward to it.

Yet, it’s the right to brag that I’m chasing. My pool is entered in a tourney with 125 other entries.

I want first!

I want to brag obnoxiously about how stoooopid everyone else is.

I’d ask you to wish me luck, but I know you’re all rooting against me.

Just don’t call me during the game next week.

I’ll be in bed.

Curled up in a fetal position.

Crying tears of anxiousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie