Here We Go!!

It’s still too cold outside.

It certainly would feel better if it were more than 35 degrees outside, but February is gone, and so is early March...

...the Yankees are about two weeks away from game one of what should be a great year and it’s time for some Madness!

They just can’t ruin college basketball.

All of the corruption, all of the greed, all of the exploiting of all of those kids...

...it just doesn’t matter.

Because we have brackets to fill out!

I’ve been playing this little game for a lot of years.

My brother, Jeff, was always out of his mind with excitement this time of the year, and as luck might have it, his nephew, Sam, caught the bug.

“I can’t think of anything else,” Sam mentioned to me yesterday. “I’ve broken down all the brackets, and I’m not missing a game.”

He won’t either, and his excitement will be contagious.

My filled out brackets came off the printer and Sam grabbed them.

“You’re shortchanging Creighton,” he said. “You definitely got that one wrong.”

Yet, as much as Sam loves it, he has no way of knowing.

By Sunday afternoon we may all be staring at red brackets.

There will only be one person left suffering...

...yeah...

...My beautiful wife, whose birthday is Saturday.

“What do you want to do for my birthday?” She asked the boys.

They laughed.

She’s on her own, I think...

...but she definitely entered a few brackets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie