Catching Up On the News

Saw that a 39-year old man and his 19-year old daughter were arrested for having sex in their back yard. The neighbor called it in.

The daughter said that it was a one-time thing.

Seriously.

I’ve grown weary of the National News.

Trump mentioned that he enjoys chaos.

Ya’ think?

Well, I hate it...

...I’m on the verge of ignoring all of it.

It’s getring old. The hate tweets followed by the dissection of them for the entire day. It’s really something, though. He blasts two or three tweets...

...then goes golfing while the media stands on its head trying to figure out what it means.

He did hit 100 rounds of golf since taking over.

That’s impressive.

Congrats!

So, my brother shook Obama’s hand.

It’s funny because as we waited outside before the show we were blown away by the number of security guards. We were close to the stage door and we heard one security guy say, “There’s a special guest tonight.”

Then the guard yelled at us...

...told us we could no longer stand where we were standing.

Immediately after the show, we heard that President Obama had been in the balcony directly above where we were seated. Outside, the crowd was buzzing, and the stage door was jammed again as the sidewalk was jammed with people wanting to see Bruce or The Obama’s.

I called John.

“You aren’t going to believe what happened to me,” he said. “Did you see Bruce point to the balcony?”

“Yeah,” I said. “Obama was there.”

“No kidding. He was heading out the door and I was standing right there. I extended my hand and called out to him, and even though he was out the door, he came back in and shook my hand.”

Pretty cool.

What else?

We still have snow, but spring is in the air.

The Yankees are about 10-2 during pre-season.

March Madness is going to turn my boys into zombies.

Me too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie