Broadway Debut!

I’ve never seen a show on Broadway and this week has been a real bear.

I had some flight problems, trying to get home from Iowa on Monday afternoon. It turned into Tuesday morning before I made it Home.

Ruined my sleep routine for the week.

Boo-hoo, right?

Thing is, sleep deprivation is rough because your ability to concentrate is just off...

...but there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Bruce on Saturday night on Broadway.

Yet, Buffalo, huh?

WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY!!!!

Bah!

Are you kidding me???

I swear to God, after being in 8 states in 3 days...

...and now our flight is cancelled!!

Yet, Thursday night finally brought a chance to sleep.

I even grabbed a Massage so that my legs weren’t completely numb for the trip.

New York, New York!

How can you not be excited?

So, wish us luck!

Snow, snow, go away...

...seeing Bruce on Broadway.

🎭 🎭 🎭 Broadway 🎭 🎭 🎭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie