Live Streaming

I heard a line in a radio commercial that got me thinking...

...about an idea for a book.

I kicked the line around as a title for a book and then my mind got moving.

I saw the main character.

Then the secondary characters.

And then the brainstorm hit.

The entire plot line.

I didn't have a brand new black notebook with me, but I did have my phone and a notes section.

I was typing into it so quickly that I didn't hear the first announcement to board the plane.

What if!

Back years ago my sister Carrie Lynn was great at doing the plot lines with me...

...she'd say...

"You need to make her flawed in some way."

Or...

"Have him give her something that she cherishes. Then when she loses it!"

All great stuff.

The best part about writing something new.

I was energized.

I sat on the plane and just kept doing the 'What if.'

The notes section was filling up quickly.

I have to get a black notebook.

I have to get a black notebook!

I have to get a black notebook!!

And by the time we landed I had filled the entire notes section.

They were all so alive by the end of the flight.

"You're a little crazy," I considered.

Hope I can pull it all off somehow.

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie