Stop Itching!

We got a whole lot of sun last week.

My Italian ancestry allows me to turn darker. 

Kathy’s skin is much more fair.

She’s red.

There’s a price to pay.

We’re both itchy.

And I had a rough go trying to get back into the swing of things. On Wednesday I returned to work and put in more than 9 hours.

I fell asleep on the couch by 7:00.

The scratching woke me up.

I also checked back into the world.

The Yankees showed up and flexed a little muscle. They now have 2 of the best 5 hitters in the sport.

Uncle George - may he rest in peace - would be gleeful- Cousin Hal stepped up.

As for the Bills - they had a bye week - a week to re-energize.

One of their highest paid players was arrested for allegedly beating up his pregnant girlfriend.

Their coach was called out for using the terrorists who attacked on 9/11 as inspiration for good communication and teamwork.

Politics?

Putin sent out a thank-you to the American Republican Party, thanking them for helping his country to attack Ukraine.

The court cases continue:

Rudy didn’t show up.

The orange dude attacked the judge and the prosecutors.

And nothing happens to any of them.

And here I sit,

The bronze god…

…who can’t stop scratching an itch.

The price we pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie