Rudy Found Out


 You can ask anyone who watched Yankees games with me at the start of the century.

I wasn’t a fan of Rudy.

He was always there in the first row, wearing an NYPD hat. 

Free tickets, trying to get in the face of all the Yankees legends.

Just rubbed me the wrong way.

Over the past ten years he’s become something of a national nuisance.

He was all over the news after the 2020 election spewing nonsense about how it was stolen.

He booked the 4 Seasons Landscaping for a huge press conference and was laughed off the national stage.

But not before he tried to prove the election interference by making two Georgia electors lives a living hell.

The jury wasn’t kind to Rudy…

…he was found liable and has been ordered to pay $148 million to the two women.

Rudy was famous for saying, “We have a lot of theories. We just don’t have any evidence.”

Using the math in my above photo:

He found out.

Yet, as I was flipping by the story I saw Steve Bannon and Alex Jones…

…a couple of other men who were also obliterated by the courts.

They were still spreading their baseless theories.

So, this probably isn’t the end of old Rudy, and those women are going to have to work hard to collect money from that old stone…

…but it was a good, just day.

He got what he deserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie