Out of the Office

I have to do my best to stick to my routines. It keeps my head clear.

The rest of the world isn’t really cooperating.

I visited a few jobs, and even the construction guys were moving slowly.

I sent an email. 

Got an immediate response.

“…is out of the office and will be returning on January 2nd. Please leave a message.”

So, it stands to reason that I should relax a little and try and take my time during my visits.

The problem being, Miller didn’t get the memo to relax. He started my morning by singing Christmas songs.

As far as I can tell his entire first purpose of every day is making sure that I don’t sleep too long.

To make matters worse, football was canceled yesterday as the rain turned Oliver’s playing field into a mud puddle.

Try explaining the game is called off.

And Camp Clifford was quiet as well…

…everyone is starting to feel better, but there wasn’t a whole lot of movement.

“Ugh,” I said, as the day ended.

“What’s up?” Kathy asked.

“Days are too slow this week.”

“Just go with it. You don’t need to work every minute of the day.”

Yeah, right.

You have a better chance explaining to Ollie that his game was postponed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie