End Times

Early this morning I heard a ad from a patriot website that implored me to buy three months of dry food to prepare for ‘what’s coming.’

Over the weekend we caught the Julia Roberts end times movie that was pretty damn good.

It was apparent to me that I would’ve been the Ethan Hawke character - totally clueless about what to do - while running to the Kevin Bacon character for help.

I don’t wanna be around when the shit hits the fan and we are all fighting one another for scraps of food.

And I often think of the old Roger Waters song where the radio guy announces that the end of the world is imminent.

Then he gives the score of a baseball game that is in the 7th inning.

Ho-hum.

Yet, there’s no joking about it.

There are people who are stockpiling guns, food, generators, clothes, etc…

…in preparation for ‘when it happens.’

Not us and I take little comfort in knowing my boys would be around…

…once we run out of chicken fries we’re cooked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie