Crazy Dreams

Jennifer Aniston leaned in close and whispered:

“All right, let’s make out. I wanna’ see what all the fuss is about.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“It’s all any of the women talk about,” she responded.

I didn’t have the chance to finish the conversation because Miller, for one reason or another, purred right in my ear.

I grabbed the phone - it was only 3:45 in the morning.

I couldn’t get the dream back!

Me and Jen - two ships that passed in the night.

There was also a dream a few nights before. I tried to exit a room and noted that I was locked in.

The guy on the other side of the door explained that I would have to pay a $25,000 fee to get out.

Not sure how I woke from that dream, but it stuck with me all day.

I was pissed!

And what dreams mean and where they come from has always been a bit fascinating to me.

Jennifer Aniston is a fine actress and I’ve watched most of her shows or movies…

…but why would she appear in my dreams begging me to make out with her?

Who the hell knows, right?

Of course, I have the normal nightmares about being in college and finding out that I am three credits short of graduating.

That has happened a lot…

…I read an interpretation of that one.

It claimed that I’m a driven person who can’t seem to get everything done.

Interesting stuff.

Yet dreams can be absolutely insane. A couple of years ago Kathy was being pissy one morning.

“What’s up?”

“I had a dream that you were cheating on me,” she said.

“Was she hot?” I asked.

Which wasn’t the correct answer, but she remained a tad irritated the rest of the day.

“It was a dream,” I finally explained.

“By why would I dream that?” She asked.

Who the hell knows!

I’m spending my nights fending off Rachel from Friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie