ROT IN HELL!

Political races are usually hotly contested and when it’s for the highest office in the land, the race starts a couple of years before the votes are actually counted.

The politicians who are facing one another have their lives examined through the most powerful of lenses and usually it’s hard to differentiate who said what when it comes to wishing their fellow Americans a Merry Christmas.

Not this time around!

The incumbent candidate went the:

‘From my family to yours we wish you a loving, peaceful, healthy and Merry Christmas.”

The challenger:

“MAY THEY ROT IN HELL!”

Was how he chose to close his heartfelt message.

When is enough enough with this dude?

Read the message:

“Everyone is doing me wrong! It’s not fair! I did everything right!!”

When I read it I thought of a petulant child complaining to his parents about how tough his life is because people are unfair.

And to be of the mindset to tell someone to ‘rot in hell’ on Christmas Day when you’re being touted as the second coming of Jesus as he is…

…by his cult followers.

I don’t get it.

I haven’t for a long time…

…he followed that message with one that touted a need for a dictator here in America.

Not sure who needs to hear it…

…but that appears to be the goal.

And enough…

…is certainly enough.

He belongs in a cage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie