Roll Call

The Ollie update.

He was named after the Bills player, Ed Oliver, and we had a laugh when the announcer yelled:

“Oliver can be really disruptive!”

That’s true.

We are still playing catch - had to move to the side yard to stay clear of a couple of muddy areas, but we went from playing 4 times a day down to just a couple.

So, we have indoor toys:

Pinky, Bunny, Brain (a ball that came out of Bunny’s head), Flippy, big football, little football and the two new ones:

Pig

And Penguin.

The game - which we named roll call - goes something like this:

I call out the name of the toy and  Ollie gets it. We place them on the couch until they’re all lined up…

…and then we play with each one.

Basically, we play tug of war.

When I get the toy away from him I throw it down the stairs.

Two seconds later, he brings it back.

There is no time limit on the game.

“Someone take the damn dog!” I yell and I get a bit of a break.

After he visits Humpy.

How long does it take a lab to calm down?

Ed Oliver can be disruptive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie