Who’s the Speaker?

Still no leader in the house?

Last I heard it was Jim Jordan’s name being kicked around. 

Scalise, Jordan, McCarthy.

No one can get the votes.

And none of those names are appealing, but guess what?

You aren’t going to get a good name out of that party. So, pick a puke and on with the show.

And the show is ugly.

War has never made sense to me in any regard. I’ve seen anti-Israel posts and anti-Hamas and anti-Iran rhetoric everywhere and I thought about something I heard Dave Chapelle say in the falling part of this world.

He spoke about the Challenger explosion back in 1986 and how it had a profound effect because we saw it and were horrified by it.

“Now there’s a space shuttle explosion every day!” He said.

And we no longer have a horrified reaction to anything.

We’re Desensitized.

Things blowing up all around us.

Makes sense.

When the kids were babies I worried about them looking at the 9/11 footage and the sort of world they were going to see.

If I only knew.

Pick a stupid House leader…

…so we can help if we have to.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie