I Need A Trip

My buddy went to London for the Bills meltdown and other than the game it appeared he had a bloody great time.

It’s always fun to see photos of places and I’ve traveled a whole lot within the United States but have never gone across the pond.

Not sure I ever will make the trip as that’s a long damn flight and Kathy still needs to feel better.

Yet, I need a trip somewhere!

It’s always good to visit another town and eat different foods and look at different sites.

Once again, we’re thinking about Arizona - where we’ve always had a good time. There’s something about the landscape out west.

Walking around in Sedona a dozen or so years ago was amazing.

One of the other trips I’d like to make in short order is back out to San Jose and San Francisco. I spent so much time out there that I would think it would be cool to see what’s happened in the 35 years since.

The weather was lousy this weekend and the clubs stayed in the front room so I guess my mind wandered to places I’d rather be.

London?

It looks cool and given what has been going on in this country maybe it is time to start looking around elsewhere.

Italy!

Gotta get the passport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie