Travis Swift

Oh my God!

I got a news alert when Taylor Swift arrived at the Chiefs-Jets game.

I looked at the photo because she arrived with Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds and I really love looking at photos of Blake Lively.

I had zero interest in watching the football game, but the Swifty updates as she cheered on Travis Kelce of the Chiefs, were fascinating.

I’ve dubbed them as Travis Swift.

The ticket sales went through the roof. Fans of Swift - who weren’t fans of football - are now buying Kelce’s jersey.

His jersey sales exploded - like 486 percent!

And, like I said, I watched the Swift documentary, all the while listening to Kathy and the boys telling me that she’s great.

What I saw was a songwriter who has a pretty decent voice.

Jewel, Natalie Merchant, Natalie Maines, Sarah McLachlan, Barbara Streisand, and Tracy Chapman all have better voices - in my opinion - when I’m thinking about Female singers.

Yet, I’m not trying to minimize her popularity or her influence.

I don’t care that people adore her. I also respect that she is using her voice to sign up people to vote. She appears to be a decent human being who works very hard on the stage.

Travis Kelce is a very good player on a Chiefs team that’s won 2 Super Bowls.

I decided to have a little fun with it.

I went to the construction sites and asked the million dollar question.

“You think Swift and Kelce are a real couple?” I asked.

You know what was the number one response to that question?

Yep.

“Who gives a flying f**k?”

And the anger is real!

“Why did they keep showing her?”

Leave it to the NFL to capitalize!

They certainly need publicity because hardly anyone watches their flawed product!

Travis Swift at the game stopped people from talking about the usual horrific jobs the refs did.

It also stopped people from yelling that the game is rigged because Mahommes stopped short of the end zone when he could have waltzed in and made winners of those who took the Chiefs and gave up the points.

It was a multi-million dollar slide.

Who cares if the game might be corrupt?

The Swifty crew now loves football!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie