Weekend Update

I watched news footage from the Philadelphia police department that showed about thirty people busting through the front doors of a department store and escaping with everything they could grab.

Computers, televisions, printers, appliances.

The video was stomach-churning and I can’t imagine what those poor employees were thinking. They had to be scared out of their minds.

Now, I’m not one to cry about huge corporations getting robbed, and I certainly don’t advocate shooting the looters in the back (as Putin Jr. suggested), but wrong is wrong and robbing stores is simply wrong.

It appears that the government is staying open for business after watching the GOP bumble their way through a series of embarrassing misadventures including a farce of an impeachment inquiry, and complete disaster of an exchange between the extreme lunatic fringe and the simple, regular lunatics that make up the rest of that hapless party.

Speaking of which, the front runner of the party made a long speech that was astonishing in its stupidity, and an absolute absurdity in the face of the constitution.

There’s no longer a question in my mind that the goal is to obliterate the Democracy. As a Russian asset, the GOP and the front runner are doing a bang up job in the eyes of their true leader:

Putin.

They left the aid to Ukraine out of the bill that kept the government open and that is exactly what Vlad would want. 

What a coincidence!

Baseball season is over today, except the stupid playoffs without the Yankees.

I’m rooting for chaos.

I believe that the World Series will be decided between the Braves and (believe it or not) the Orioles.

I say the Braves win it in 5 or 6.

Bills have a big game against the Dolphins 🐬 today.

The city is abuzz.

🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 

And above all else, I am swinging a club in about an hour and a half.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie