Flipping

Sidney Powell is singing like a canary.

Mark Meadows was granted immunity.

Jenna Ellis broke down into tears, shocked that she fell for it all.

Come on, now!

They knew that the 2020 election wasn’t fixed. They tried to overthrow the government anyway.

And, it’s pretty amazing that the prosecutors used a tactic used to go after a mob boss to take down Agent Orange.

The only sad part is that the deals they cut saved themselves from prison, and now that the writing is on the wall, I’m concerned that they’re going to cut one more big fat deal…

…and the mob boss will also be spared jail time.

What a strange world.

Men are thrown into prison cells for shoplifting but over-evaluating your assets to steal millions is “business.”

I travel a lot for work.

I kept detailed logs noting my mileage, my maintenance, and my tolls.

Submitted on my taxes.

Received a letter telling me that I needed to have a receipt that showed my mileage on an oil change - one in December of the year before and one in December of the following year.

I offered the log books.

They wanted the receipts.

Denied the mileage deduction.

$600 bucks down the drain.

I probably should have tried to just steal a million-two. That would’ve sailed right by them.

Two Justice systems?

Perhaps, but they eventually brought down John Gotti - who everyone thought was Teflon.

Gotti died in prison. 

Whole bunch of people cut deals to put him there.

Hoping history repeats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie