This is 59!

Back is sore.

Yesterday I was driving along and the dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree!

Pulled off immediately and noticed a flat tire. Got the small air compressor out with the idea of getting enough air in it to nurse it to my tire place a couple miles away.

Bah!

Wasn’t working.

I looked up at the business name and noticed I’d pulled into a car repair shop.

A kid came out and saw the compressor going and the condition of the tire.

“Will take about three weeks to get enough air in that,” he said. “Might want to put on the spare.”

Bah!

I opened my wallet.

“You put it on.”

Ten minutes later, I was at the tire shop. I’d bought a brand new tire a month ago so I only needed 3.

I listened to the guy tell me why I had to buy 4.

Bah!

Got a ride home and three hours later I returned to pick up my vehicle.

$1,100!

Bah!

Hung around and watched the Sabres and the baseball game.

Chased a buddy to see if he wanted to golf today rather than work.

He can’t.

“Tomorrow is your birthday,” Kathy said.

Yeah.

Bah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie