Stones Tomorrow

Life is about anticipation.

I believe that’s why I love baseball so much.

The other day Eovaldi with Texas got into trouble - loaded the bases with no outs in a one run game with Peña, Altuve, and Bregman due.

The next ten minutes were edge of the seat stuff. He struck out Peña and Altuve and got Bregman on a grounder.

I thought of the millions watching in wild anticipation- Texas fans were thrilled but Houston fans were disappointed.

Like life.

Waiting for a moment that just don’t come - don’t waste your time waiting - badlands - you gotta’ live it every day.

Oops - off track.

But we all anticipate:

“When I get paid….

“When we go on vacation….

“When the new Stones record comes out…

All good stuff.

“Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind, ain’t life unkind? Goodbye Ruby Tuesday…

All right.

Gonna’ be one of those days where lyrics take over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie