I Had No Idea

Read a long article on Facebook - which was loaded with ads and kept kicking me out, but it was informative.

Whole bunch of things I didn’t know.

1). Hold your horses 

Is a saying that we all have said. No idea why. Who has horses.

It’s a message to be stable.

2). Chuck E. Cheese

His middle name is entertainment.

3). Open Sesame

Another thing we’ve all said!

It is actually “Open says me.”

4). Bar

Why is it called a bar?

It stands for Beer & Alcohol Room

5). News

Stands for News, entertainment, weather and sports.

6). Hard as hell

Shouldn’t it be hot as hell?

This one also got screwed up.

It was supposed to be ‘Hard as hail.’

And finally:

7). Break a leg before someone goes on stage…

…is a wish that you end up in the cast.

I love stuff like this…

…gotta investigate some more.

There are a whole lot of weird sayings out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie