Twitter Sold!

I don’t know what I think of Elon Musk and his purchase of Twitter for $44 billion.

I’m not a big fan of rich people getting tax breaks and subsidies. He has certainly been handed a lot of hand-outs.

I’m also reading a lot of stories that said that he could have ended world hunger with a measly $6 billion plan, but that he declined to help.

All of it is just plain crazy, but we peons who get up and go to work every day won’t ever understand.

I’m seeing a whole lot of reports that also refer to “Crimes being committed” but that “Charges may not be pursued.”

Kushner reportedly got $2 billion from the Saudis…

…they might look into it.

And at the same time, I watched the police in Syracuse grab an 8-year old, black kid and toss them in their car…

…traumatizing the kid forever…

…because he took some candy.

“Steal a little and they throw you in jail. Steal a lot and they make you a king.”

Dylan said that a long time ago.

Couldn’t be any more accurate.

It’s amazing to me that so much money changes hands at that level.

Congressmen and congresswomen go in broke and ready to help…

…they end up wealthy and devoid of any sense of decency.

I have a buddy who writes:

“We are so broken,” on one twitter post after another.

Elon Musk just threw $44 billion at Twitter so he can…

…what?

Who knows?

I read a thousand: 

“I’m leaving Twitter if the sale goes through.”

Most of them won’t.

Life will go on.

Musk will make the money back in about 2 weeks…

…because while everyone else suffered through Covid…

…the rich got richer…

…because we’re broken.

Maybe beyond repair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie