Outside!

I started the day with a hoodie and a jacket.

Then I dumped the jacket.

A little while later, the hoodie went, and the truth of the matter was that it was a tad chilly, but man, it felt great!

Sun on the face!

I got home and saw all the pets coming for me.

“Who wants to go outside?”

They all would’ve yelled:

“Me! Me! Me!” If they could.

So, I let them go and opened the door a bit so they could come in if they wanted.

I was working on reports when the old dog came up the stairs.

She’d had enough.

It’d been a half an hour, though, so I went to check.

Before getting to the door the cat was there:

Bitching about something.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“OLIVER!”

I ducked outside and saw it.

A brand new hole under the fence!

Panic!

“OLLIE!!”

He came around the corner, in the neighbor’s yard.

Looked at me, and then…

…ran!

Its gonna’ be a long summer!

I grabbed him and carried him back to the house.

He was panting heavily.

If he could talk he’d say just one word:

“OUTSIDE!!!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie