Hope You Enjoyed Your Summer

Did I dream that I played golf just a few days ago?

Woke up to a blanket of snow.

Slipped on a roof top at the first job.

Visiting the deck of the roof isn’t any fun for a 57-year-old man.

I popped right back up and was no worse for the wear, other than my hand ended up snow-covered.

One of the guys made a snowman.

“Did you enjoy your summer?” He asked.

The next guy was humming ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’ and we all laughed a little…

…until the wind picked up and froze our faces.

It’s just about May.

We broke the record for snow on this date.

We have a tee time for Sunday and there’s a better than even chance that we’ll get to the first tee, but if this is winter’s last gasp…

…I didn’t enjoy it.

They’re worried about the lack of offense in baseball.

They’re cold!

🥶 

🥶 

🥶 

“So much for global warming,” one guy said.

“It’s climate change,” another guy said. “Something is wrong.”

Maybe.

Snow.

Give me a break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie