Healthy Habits

So, my blood work, for the first time ever told me that I couldn’t just eat every meal as if I were going to the electric chair.

But the doc didn’t say much!

And me, being obsessive compulsive and a bit of a mental midget…

…well, put it this way, I haven’t had a piece of bread or potatoes since and the dogs are having cookie time without me.

I ate fish.

A few bananas.

Some protein bars.

What else?

“You can have wheat pasta,” Kathy said.

“Thy will NEVER happen!”

And I have had pasta, but I have eaten way less…

…not because I didn’t want more but because I felt guilty eating it.

So, I don’t know what to think. My blood work may have been off because I didn’t fast beforehand.

But who knows!

“My wife gives her self two shots a day and takes 2 pills,” one guy told me.

“What does she eat?”

“She eats some garbage,” he said. “Meds control it.”

I don’t want meds to control it!

I want steak and pasta and potatoes and cookies now and again.

Maybe the doctor will offer some advise.

Not holding my breath.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie