A Great Sore Feeling

Sore today.

Back is barking a little.

Twinge in the knee.

A little tired too.

But man, the sun was out! Over 80 degrees! Relatively little rust in my golf game.

I woke up yesterday with one thought:

“I’m golfing today!”

Listened to the Stones on the way to the course and had ‘Tumbling Dice’ blasting as I pulled into the lot. An older guy was walking by and he shook his head at me.

Could imagine him thinking, “Kids these days “

Song was written in 1968!

The first tee.

Put my tee in the ground, couple of practice swings, hit it well but a tad right.

Wonderful.

Looked around a lot. Looked up at the sun.

They say it’s gonna’ get cold again, but man, I took advantage of a great weekend.

It’s coming!

Cleaned the garage when I got home.

Sore!

It’s a great soreness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie