Ollie Bird!

Time for an update on the puppy, right?

Ollie, Oliver, Ed Oliver, Ollie Berry, Muhammad Ollie, Edward James Oliver (Kathy yelled that in anger one day), Ollie Ba-Ba, Ollie Burton, Ollie Boo-Boo, and Oliver Wendall Holmes…

…is a pain in the ass.

He’s cute, and that has saved him because he’s mean as hell to Miller the cat…

…and even more nasty to Pair-Pair, our nearly teenage dog.

Ollie’s most annoying traits include:

1). Digging holes in the backyard.

2). Hiding the bones - in every corner of the house and in the cat litter, or on the stairs (almost broke my neck)

3). He opens the gate.

My neighbor called me, laughing. “Your dogs are in my yard.”

4). He watches television.

I always wanted a dog that kept an eye on the shows. He seems partial to ‘Modern Family’ reruns.

5). I’m his favorite.

He follows me from room-to-room…

…which wouldn’t be such a pain, but the other two do as well.

It’s like I have an entourage.

6). He loves to cook.

Well, he loves when I cook because I drop stuff for him.

And finally…

7). He loves cookie time.

Ollie and Paris split a couple of cookies each night. I have a couple too. 

The best part of it being that they know exactly what time we are going to have cookies.

It’s hard to believe that he’ll be a year old in June because right now he’s just as crazy as he was on day one.

At this rate, though, he’s going to break the record for most names ever.

“EDWARD JAMES OLIVER!!!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie