Catch & Release

The Easter celebration was promising with a nice menu laid out.

We caught up on ‘Better Call Saul’ so we’re ready for the new season, and then the Yankees were on against the hapless Orioles.

And they didn’t even bother to show up which was enjoyable because I heard from the Baltimorons (people from Baltimore).

Three of us ate the food that I prepared for 25 and I put most of the rest away…

…and we looked for another show/movie.

Netflix recommended one for us:

“Catch & Release”

Jennifer Garner was looking awfully young.

“How old is she?” I asked. “She looks like she’s 20. Isn’t she like 50?”

I googled her age.

50 on the button!

“Maybe it’s an old movie.”

I checked that.

“2006!”

“So what,” Kathy said. “I bet it’s good.”

Let’s just say, she would’ve lost that bet.

Horrible!

In the bottom 20 of all-time.

I complained all the way through.

So, there’s an Easter for the books.

So much promise.

Yankees and a 16-year-old Jennifer Garner movie…

…pooped all over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie