Not Chico Too!!!

What a freaking week this turned out to be!

This is my 3rd obit of the week!!

First Bob, then Charlie Watts, and then on Wednesday morning I was choosing between going north or south.

If I went south I could stop by and see Mom for a minute…

…I chose south.

I was almost to Fredonia at 8 a.m., thinking I could hit a couple of jobs and have coffee with Mom on the way back.

My brother Jim was on the line.

“Where are you?”

“Fredonia.”

“Good, go visit Mom and bury Chico for her.”

Poor Chico.

Poor Mom!

Chico was at least 15 years old. He went to bed and didn’t wake up.

He absolutely loved me!

He was a beautiful companion for Mom.

I’m not big on saying goodbye forever. I don’t know anyone who is, but as I noted earlier in the week…

…saying goodbye to dogs is extremely bothersome.

That’s enough!!!

I mentioned all the loss to Miller the cat.

He seemed unaffected.

He’s only 2. A cat can hang around for 20 years.

He’ll be kicking around here until at least 2035?

I’ll take it.

RIP to Chico.

He was a good boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie