Feeling Life

Friday wasn’t a great day for my legs. Just heavy and tired and while I pushed through and visited sites and walked a lot and climbed ladders to get the blood moving.

I was still sluggish.

Played golf on Saturday with long-time friends who like to bet on every shot, and one of the four of us is a really good player.

I was feeling good about my pitch on to bogie the first hole when I saw him chip on from 80 yards out and back spin it to an inch from the hole.

That’s why I enjoy golf - it’s hard - plenty of room to improve.

My legs felt better after we played.

Then, new puppy, Mexican food, made the sauce for Sunday and hung out with Kathy and the boys.

Then I played again on Sunday morning!

Ate a pound of ravioli and a couple of meatballs, touched in with Mom, and plotted the week.

A whole lot of living life.

Took stock on Sunday night.

Puppy is showing signs of being easy to house break.

Good and tired.

Legs?

Feel about like they did on Friday.

That’s okay!

I used them all weekend to get some sun on my face.

Good enough.

Hurricanes, Covid, heard about a few early, sad deaths…

…gotta spend as much of life as you can in the eye of the storm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie