Bob


Certainly some sad news yesterday as Bob left his loving owners yearning for more time with him.

The price we pay for love!

Now, this certainly isn’t a sad blog because Bob entertained a whole bunch of us for years as Kim posted photos of his wonderful smile.

Look at the photo, for crying out loud, he made a heart shape with his paws when he laid there.

And he always looked as if he is smiling!

Now, I know a little bit about the pain that every single dog owner has felt when God’s greatest of all creations has departed.

I think of my Mom who can get teary-eyed recalling a dog who passed away in 1975!

Melky passed away in November and I still sing songs to her!

I wait until I’m alone, but I sing along as though Melky is in her seat beside me.

Dogs and Moms should never leave!

We should get to keep them forever…

…and that’s the rub…

…we do!

Bob isn’t gone!

He leaves when all of us who knew him do.

RIP to Bob!

Legendary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie