Hello, My Name is Doris

Thanks to a Howard Stern interview of Sally Field we found the movie, “Hello, My Name is Doris” and I was so glad we did.

First off, Sally Field should win her 3rd Oscar. She was simply awesome.

And I thought about “Cannonball Run” and how as a teenage boy I had a crush on Sally Field.

She was great with Burt Reynolds way back then.

The movie was well-written and the characters were well-developed, but it was all about how great Sally Field is as an actress.

Seems like every ten years or so we get reminded of it.

She was the Flying Nun for crying out loud.

And the Stern interview made it even more fun because she offered a glimpse into her life as a famous actress.

She made a comment that she would’ve been an actress for free.

In fact, she mentioned that she took a job as a favor to a friend of hers who was a director.

She does her own grocery shopping.

Could you imagine running into Sally Field in the produce section?

And that’s the funny thing about art.

I truly love watching talented people do amazing things. An actress that good does subtle things that makes the art truly great.

I have a list of favorite actors and actresses and Kathy knows who they are.

She makes sure to find movies that have my favorites in them.

I would watch Sally Field in any movie because she takes great roles and nails it every time.

“Hello, My Name is Doris.”

It’s good!

I’ve never steered you wrong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie