Baseball Trade Deadline

Man!

It was nuts.

Everyone they thought might get traded got traded with just a couple of exceptions.

The Yankees made two great moves getting a couple of Italian-Americans who would’ve been my Dad’s two favorite players immediately.

(Dad rooted for all the Italians).

Social media was all over it, saying that the Yankees were trying to buy their way in.

Little secret:

The Cubs & Rangers picked up all the money!

Then the real money hogs of the sport, the Dodgers, with their nearly $300 million payroll bought two guys from the Nationals. (Dodgers paying all the money).

What does it mean?

Not sure, but when teams make that many deals to try and make the playoffs the interest rate goes way up.

I tuned in for a Rizzo AB and he promptly hit a 450’ homer.

I started texting Cubs fans…

…was threatened that I would be blocked.

He homered again last night.

Baseball is back, baby!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie