Lou Grant


Ed Anser died at the age of 91.

That’s a great run, but it’s weird when a celebrity dies, everyone remembers all the great moments and sings the praises.

Anyone my age and older recalls Asner as Lou Grant from the Mary Tyler Moore Show.

That was a long time ago!

And he seemed like he was the old guy back then!

When he had to deal with Ted Baxter…

…hilarity followed…

…great characters!

Yet, Ed Asner did a whole lot more after being Lou Grant.

Late in his life he was an activist for pets, and people and he was never once worried about saying whatever he wanted to say.

I enjoyed his social media presence and listened to all of his interviews because he was well thought out, and pretty brilliant.

This past year I watched him act in a movie or two and in and an old episode of Blue Bloods.

He always had a presence. Reminded me of my Grandpa.

That’s a pretty nice life.

91 and his career spanned generations and when he had a chance he tried to help other people and pets.

Oh Mr. Grant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie