It’s Not True!!!

I went down a rabbit hole as I got caught up in a anti-vaccine thread that really set my head a spinning.

There are people out there taking deworm medicine meant for cattle or horses as a cure for Covid.

Many more people are saying that being vaccinated is part of a government tracking device plan or that it will make people infertile or that the recent FDA approval was rushed because the demons are trying to turn people into zombies.

“This is the end of mankind as we know it because people are afraid of this man-made pandemic that is nothing more than a glorified flu.”

I say that I went down into a rabbit hole because before too long I was trapped in the simple stupidity of it all.

Grammar is one thing but spelling errors, My God!

The Mayor of Ozark wrote a tweet about delivering the deworming medicine to a lifelong friend who is dying of Covid.

“This is a heil merry pass” he wrote. “I hope the hospital will allow me to deliver this life-saving medicine.”

So, his friend is dying of a glorified flu, and he doesn’t believe in masks or the vaccines, or even the hospital staff who is treating him, but he believes in the horse deworming medication that will save the guy because HE knows more than the doctor who is treating the Dude?

What the hell happened?

Another friend of mine was telling me about another anti-Vaxer who is sadly fighting cancer. The guy will be starting chemo.

That he believes in?

But the wild thing is that now EVERYONE is saying “Get the shot!”

Even the former guy said it at one of the rage rallies.

They booed him.

Left the rally and went to the vet to get some covid medicine.

The FDA finally sent out a public service announcement.

“Stop it! You aren’t a cow. You aren’t a horse. Don’t take the medicine.”

Yeah.

What do they know?

I guess they are all out of hydroxychloroquine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie