Taking Stock

Con: I miss baseball...

...a lot.

Pro: I’ve had a lot of quality time with my dogs.

Con: I am forlorn about not setting a tee time every week and I know I can’t walk 18.

Pro: But we’ve had good dinners each night.

Pro: work has been way more manageable as I am actually working just a little over 40 hours rather than 60.

Con: I hate going back to the car to get my mask.

Pro: There are less people out. Traffic has been light.

Con: The ones who are, are a tad on edge.

Pro: I actually have had very little cabin fever because I’ve been able to get out.

Con: Seeing only Kathy & Sam on a daily basis is depressing.

Pro: I have my weekends free.

Con: I have my weekends free.

Pro: There’s time to do yard work.

Con: The weather has kinda’ sucked.

Pro: I’m caught up on television shows and have seen plenty of movies.

Con: We’re running out of Netflix.

Pro: I’m getting more sleep.

Con: Having some funky dreams.

So, there you go.

Taking stock hasn’t actually helped me here.

I still miss ⚾️

The freaking Yankees have Gerrit Cole on their team.

He’s sitting home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie