Lunacy

Does hydroxychloroquine help with sore muscles?

Damn, I feel horrible! The landscaping that is half done is going to have to wait until the weekend because I couldn’t move without doing this:

“Uh, oh, ow, shit, sucks, bitch, damn, ugh, I’m sore, did I tell you how bad I feel?”

Yeah.

I was a lot of fun to be around on Monday and was able to limp through the first ten hour day since the virus hit.

Speaking of the virus, what was the dumbest thing you heard yesterday?

I’ll go first:

The overweight, elderly guy told the world that he is taking an anti-malaria drug that hasn’t proven to be successful in treating the Coronavirus, and may cause heart problems because...

...because...

...because...

...he’s dumb???

...because either he or someone he knows bought a large quantity of the drug and he needs to cover his losses?

And it’s one disgusting thing after another.

He fired an IG because he wants to be sure that Pompeo is available to take phone calls with world leaders instead of washing his own dishes because his wife isn’t home?

What???

And his “followers” cry about the “fake news” coming from the “fake media” when all anyone is doing is actually broadcasting what he says?

Every half an hour he’s been tweeting, “OBAMAGATE!”

And no one has any idea what the hell he’s talking about.

Want to know the basis of that “scandal”?

Flynn was unmasked as he was in conversations with the Russians that were being followed.

Obama warned Trump to not hire Flynn because he’s bad news.

Trump hired him anyway.

Then fired him!

For lying!!

And now?

He is calling Obama a bad guy for being mean to Flynn.

And riddle me this:

Clinton and Obama and Biden and the news media were all in on losing the 2016 election so they could form a deep state to undermine the Trump presidency?

Comey re-opened the case against Clinton that likely cost her the presidency because he wanted Trump elected so that he could then take him down after he was president?

I mean...

...when you break down his story...

...and listen to his laundry list of whines...

...none of it makes any freaking sense!

Perhaps it the hydroxychloroquine talking.

Maybe it makes people lie non-stop.

Either way.

If he showed up at my door and asked to take my dog for a walk I don’t think I’d let him.

And meanwhile...

...some people are still considering voting for him?

Lunacy.

Watch how many tablets of that med is sold this week.

Pure

Freaking

Lunacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie