How Low?

Hot enough for you?

It was rough yesterday, but I live in Buffalo and I decided a long time ago that I would never cry about it being too warm cause I hate the cold.

I also got irritated again yesterday.

More virus aggravation as the split between mask wearers and non-mask wearers is a true partisan issue now and it shouldn’t be.

But it’s a clear split.

Ah well, can’t fix it. I’ll try my best to keep myself and my family healthy.

The disgusting story of the day???

Guess who?

Trump started sending out tweets about the death of a woman who worked for television host Joe Scarborough.

Just an awful story. The young woman had an unknown medical condition. She was working alone, fell and smacked her head.

Trump’s tweets spoke about how it’s all so suspicious.

Except it’s not.

The death was thoroughly investigated. Ruled an accidental death.

Trump is all over a conspiracy because Scarborough has been critical of him.

Big deal, right? Trump being Trump. Who cares, right?

The husband of the dead woman cared.

He wrote a heartfelt letter asking Twitter to remove the speculative tweets that alleged murder.

Twitter refused, offering a garbage little explanation.

Then they asked Trump if he’d seen the man’s plea to be left alone.

Trump said he saw the letter but that he imagined that the man probably wanted to get to the bottom of it.

That’s despicable.

The man stepped out of his comfort zone and asked for it to stop so that the memory of his wife wasn’t soiled by garbage for political gain...

...it was a beautiful letter...

...he begged for peace.

And Trump just spit at it.

I’ve said it before. I’ve been saying it for 30+ years, actually. Trump is a horrible man.

And when I think he’s at the lowest of possible depths...

...he digs a deeper hole.

It should have ended when he made fun of the disabled reporter, or the Hollywood Access Tape, or “blood coming out of her wherever”, and on and on and on.

One thing for sure, tomorrow will be worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie