Banana Republic

I started a whole blog about Michael Flynn and the unbelievable news that the DOJ is dropping the charges because they don’t think they can prove the case where the defendant PLEADED GUILTY!

But I just didn’t have the stomach for it.

The government is not functioning as our forefathers intended.

At all.

America is no longer a working democracy.

The Russian take over was successful.

Ballgame.

I guess Barr deserves some praise though because the news of the charges being dropped made me long for Coronavirus news.

Which wasn’t good either.

More than 75,000 deaths.

Plenty more to come.

So.

I didn’t have the stomach to go into a rant.

I don’t feel like being funny.

I am not of the belief that Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci are working together to implant chips into people during the vaccination process.

But this is what I’m thinking:

Welcome to the banana republic.

The checks and balances don’t work when everyone is in on it.

Michael Flynn belongs in jail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie